Cooking Time: 8-10 min
Vonion, small dice/ 1 cup
olive oil/ 1-2 T
garlic, chopped/ 2 cloves
celery, small dice/ 1
zucchini, small dice/ 1
peas/ 1 oz
parsley, finely chopped
parmesan cheese/ 3T
- Heat a medium saute pan and add the olive oil. dd onions and carrots and lower heat. Sweat until tender.
- Add garlic, cook for 1 minute. Add celery, zucchini and tomatoes. Cook over low heat until tender.
- Fill a medium pot with cold water and add 1 Tablespoon of salt. Bring to a boil.
- Cook pasta and when almost done add peas till they turn bright green.
- Drain the pasta and peas
- Add the basil, lemon, parsley and salt and pepper
- Tossed cooked pasta with sauce and garnish with cheese.
I personally would have this dish as a side. If I was to prepare it as a entrée I would add chicken or shrimp. You can add your own Fiesta Flair